PAF exercises leadership, provides a strong, continuing voice and vision to enhance professional standards, promotes continuing education, and encourages a high order of ethical and professional attainment within the paralegal profession.
- Seminars and continuing legal opportunities offered via the state organization and our chapter.
- Networking with members across the state.
- Scholarships for professional development.
- Professional recognition with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Updates on rules, regulations, and other factors affecting the profession.
- Opportunities to participate in the development of the profession.
- Job bank offered by our chapter.
- Study groups for the CP/CLA examination.
HILLSBOROUGH CHAPTER: (Anyone from the State may attend)
Nancy Akins, ACP, FCP, FRP of our Hillsborough Chapter, conducts a CP Test Preparation Course on an as needed basis.
PLEASE NOTE: You can take her class anytime – you do not need to be registered for a test. A lot of people prefer to take this class right before attending the test, however, it can be beneficial at the beginning of your study program because you will receive additional study materials, and know what direction to go in. If you want additional information, or have any questions, feel free to e-mail her directly, or give her call. I am sure she will look forward to hearing from you. Here is her contact information:
Nancy Akins, ACP, FCP, FRP
513 Alma Drive
Brandon, FL 33510